The AEA Institute will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. This is at no cost to you.
Kindle Unlimited $0, Kindle $0.99 Audiobook $0 (audio trial), Paperback $19.38
We Don't "Move On" From Grief. We Move Forward with It
- If you're feeling heartbroken after losing your mother and this heartache has been going on for a remarkably long time (and nothing you do seems to help get you out of this state)
- If you are “stuck” after the loss of your mother and feel you can’t move past feeling heartbroken over the grief, then ...
This book will work to help you to find your peace.
But first, a Warning:
Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
- This book is for you but it's not just an information product.
- This book does not contain a "magic wand" that will bring you instant relief without having to do any work.
So with that said, let me tell you…
Do the following symptoms sound familiar?
Agitation – Inability to relax, shaken up
Anger – A strong emotion of displeasure with others or with an event
Anxiety – Feeling nervous and worried
Apathy – Things do not seem important anymore, not caring what happens
Betrayal – Feeling someone purposely chose to hurt you
Despair – To lose hope
Disbelief – Trouble accepting the loss really happened
Emptiness – Feeling hopeless and sad, with nothing to give others
Fear – The individual does not feel safe or worries for the safety of loved ones
Guilt – Self-blame, feeling regretful about doing or not doing something
Helplessness – Feeling like there is nothing one can do to make a difference in a situation
Impatience – Want things right away and have trouble waiting
Isolation – Removed or away from others
Loneliness – Feeling alone
Numbness- Can’t feel any emotion
Powerlessness – Having no control over what is happening
Relief – To feel free from stress, pain or burden
Sadness – Feeling unhappy and sorrowful
Shame – Feeling dishonored or disgraced
Shock – Feeling surprised and disturbed by a sudden powerful event
Strength – Tough, powerful
Thankfulness – Appreciative
Uncertainty – Feeling unsure
Uselessness – Feeling worthless
Weakness – Frail, powerless
The list goes on….
You don't have to live this way forever.
Here's a little sneak preview of what you’ll get:
- Resolving family conflict after the loss
- The grief process
- Grief and Anxiety
- Grief and Relationships
- The Physical Impact of Grief
- How to deal with regrets
- Coping with your mother’s reappearance
- Finding grief-coping techniques
- What not to say to someone who is grieving
- Strategies to finding happiness again
- Ways to heal after the loss
What’s Holding You Back?
- “I’m afraid of really hearing the truth.”
My book is designed with YOU in mind, and all of the information is delivered to you in a loving, gentle manner. You will never be put down by me, you will feel confident and supported!
- “I’m not ready to do anything just yet. I’ll get it when I’m ready to take action.”
This book doesn’t force you to do anything you’re not ready to do. You have all the time in the world to complete it, and you do it on your terms and at your speed